Chapter 5: Kidnapped to a Brothel

 "Grandpa, before making a decision, you must ask Ling'er. If you don't promise Ling’er, Ling'er will not go to Yuncheng."

"Ling'er, what happened?" Chen Youshui was puzzled. The girl who was still clamoring to go down the mountain to find her father the day before seemed to have changed.

"Grandpa, we don't know much about my father and his life. I just don't want anything to happen to Qingyi Hall." Lan Ling saw her grandfather's worry and said lightly.

"Okay, Grandpa promises you that I will discuss these things with you before making a decision." Chen Youshui promised Lan Ling.

On the evening of the 11th day of the 8th month, Lan Ling entered the gate of Yuncheng.

Qiaochun and Lixia lifted the curtain of the carriage and looked out. "Ah, Miss, Yuncheng is worthy of being the imperial capital, it’s so prosperous."

Lan Ling smiled bitterly. She would rather never step into this city.

The carriage entered the prosperous Binhai Avenue, and Lan Ling's carriage suddenly ran wildly like crazy.

The two girls screamed in fear. Lan Ling held the window frame of the sedan tightly in her hand. The horse did not stop. Her father and uncle chased desperately. Lan Ling even saw King Ning chasing behind.

The horse neighed and ran into a narrow road. A tall, masked man in black jumped onto the carriage from the side, knocked Lan Ling unconscious, carried her and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

When Lan Ling's uncle Chen Wen controlled the crazy horse and stopped the carriage, there were only two pale-faced servant girls in the carriage.

Lan Jingtian was furious. Who was bold enough to dare to snatch his daughter under his nose? And Ning Wang was also traveling with him!

He was furious and immediately ordered a city-wide search.

Lan Ling opened her eyes. A warm fragrance filled her nose. She saw a light-yellow tent. Her hands and feet were tied to the bed. The erotic sounds of prostitutes could be heard from outside.

"Where is this?" Lan Ling looked around.

The door suddenly opened, and a drunken man came in.

There was no light in the room. The man approached her, his breath carrying a burning smell.

"I spent a lot of money to take your virginity today. I wonder if five thousand taels of silver will be worth it." The man said as he climbed onto the bed.

Lan Ling was shocked. Hearing the man's voice, it was clearly An Wang, Lingchen. In the previous life, Lingchen had indulged in pleasure all day and had a bad reputation.

He supported himself on the bed with one arm, leaning over to look at her, with a pair of slender phoenix eyes, slightly mischievous, but his breathing became more and more rapid. He stretched out his hand to tear open her belt, pushed up her skirt, and put his big hand on her leg.

Lan Ling was shocked, "How dare you, I'm the marshal's daughter, let me go quickly, otherwise my father will tear you to pieces!"

The man laughed.

"Why don't you say you're a princess? I'm just spending money to have fun, who cares whose daughter you are." He didn't let go, his hands wandered on Lan Ling's body.

"Where is this place? No matter how much silver you spent, I will ask my father to give you its double!" Lan Ling was anxious.

"It’s Spring Full Building, the largest brothel in Yuncheng. Don't worry, I’ll take good care of you." His lips fell on her, kissing her forehead, cheeks, and neck forcefully...

Lan Ling was furious: "A prince like you actually visited a brothel!"

He was stunned for a moment, then he pinched her chin, turned her face, and said in a lazy and cold voice: "How do you know I'm a prince?"

Lan Ling shut up immediately.

"Do you know me?"

"Your injuries haven't healed yet, and you still have the energy to go to a brothel?" Lan Ling couldn't help but ridicule him.

In her previous life, Ling Chen would tease her every time he saw her, so she was always very annoyed with him.

"Hahaha," he laughed, "Isn't there a saying that goes "Even if you die under the peony flowers, you will still be romantic as a ghost?" His voice was frivolous and rude, full of lust.

That sentence in Italic means “dying for a beautiful woman is a worthy affair”.

Lan Ling suddenly realized that he must have recognized her. She immediately shut up and turned away.

He got off her and turned to light the candle.

"I was here to buy some fun, and I saw them tie someone up and bring her in. They said a virgin was coming in and was being auctioned for a high price. I was curious, so I came over to take a look. Later, I found out it was you, so I kept you. Don't worry, you're safe here."

"You're going to keep me? Shouldn't you send me back to the Marshal's Mansion right away?" Lan Ling glared at him. He looked very young, tall and sturdy, with an imposing manner.

"Don't you want to know who kidnapped you here?" He looked at her and smiled grimly.

"Who is it? Do you know?" Lan Ling remembered that in her previous life, she did not experience this when she returned to the Marshal's Mansion.

"The man who kidnapped you is no ordinary person. He is a famous Jianghu figure, the swordsman Hu Fei. So, it is not accidental that you are here. There are not many people in this world who can make Hu Fei take action."

Seeing Lan Ling looking at him with a confused expression, he gently pinched Lan Ling's face and said, "This Hu Fei was once the love rival of your father, Grand Marshal Lan Jingtian, and was also the lover of your stepmother, the current Marshal's wife Shen-shi. It seems that someone doesn't want you to return to the Marshal's Mansion."

It turned out that it was done by Shen Jun.

Lan Ling knew that Shen Jun had never liked her because Lan Yu liked Ling Feng, and she would find a way to get rid of anyone who was a threat to Lan Yu. This time, Ning Wang and Lan Jingtian went to Moshan together to bring her back, and Shen Jun didn't want to give her the opportunity to get close to Ning Wang.

"Untie me first!" Lan Ling's hands and feet were still tied.

"Then you have to promise me that you won't run away after you are untied. You will stay here for three days."

"Why do I need to stay here for three days?"

"If I say that I also don't want you to return to the Marshal's Mansion, would you believe me?"

Lan Ling certainly believed it now. In her previous life, when she had returned to the Marshal's Mansion, she simply thought that her father thought she had grown up and should return to the Marshal's Mansion so that he could find a good family for her. Now she understood that what they needed was Grandpa's Qingyi Hall.

"I believe it." Lan Ling answered casually.

"What do you believe? What do you know, little girl?" Ling Chen laughed.

"I took you in and guaranteed your innocence to repay you for saving me at Qinglong Mountain. I didn't know you were Lan Jingtian's daughter at the time. I let you stay here for three days for my own sake. To be honest, if you hadn't saved me, I would want you to live here forever. Don't worry, after three days, the people from the Marshal's Mansion will naturally take you away."

After Ling Chen finished speaking, he leaned over and kissed Lan Ling on the forehead, "Once you are sealed with my kiss, you are mine."

"Bastard, hooligan!" Lan Ling was anxious and angry. She couldn't move and could only curse.

"You dare to scold this prince, it's a death sentence! You are even tied up at this moment!" Ling Chen smiled evilly and lay beside her with his face up.

"Do you know why your father is so anxious to take you back to the Marshal's Mansion?"

"Then tell me first, why are you in Qinglong Mountain? And why you are injured?" Lan Ling answered with a question.

"I know that third brother went to Moshan to meet the leader of Qingyi Hall. I also wanted to see the power of Qingyi Hall but was discovered by third brother and chased to Qinglong Mountain. It's your turn to answer my questions." Ling Chen leaned over and looked at her.

"My father took me back because he missed me. Besides, I’ve grown up now and cannot stay in the mountains forever. After all, I am his daughter." Lan Ling answered half-truthfully.

Ling Chen raised his lips, "You are a cunning girl, does your grandfather really have 100,000 soldiers?"

Lan Ling was silent.

"Also, although we met on Qinglong Mountain, how did you know that I was a prince? Have you seen me before?"

Seeing that Lan Ling ignored her, Ling Chen looked at her and kissed her cheek again.

This caused Lan Ling to scold her again.

Lan Ling turned around and ignored him.

Ling Chen was silent for a long time. Lan Ling turned around to look at him. He was actually asleep! He didn't seem to be on guard against her.

"He is really bold." Lan Ling thought to herself.

Ling Chen slept until midnight before leaving.

Lan Ling was locked up in a room in Spring Full Building. There were special people taking care of her and providing her with good food and drink every day, but she was not allowed to be untied.




Previous | TOC | Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intern Parents Chapter 1 Part 2

Intern Parents Chapter 1 Part 1

Intern Parents Chapter 3 Part 1